Vice President of Marketing
Join the Electra Vehicles team as we revolutionize Energy Storage!
We are a Boston-based B2B company developing the most unique and patented AI Software to optimize the performance of Battery Packs across a wide range of industries. Electra’s AI Adaptive Controls Technology and Analytics Platform work in tandem to improve Electric Vehicle battery pack performance, lifetime, and safety, across entire eFleets.
Our Focus is on the Automotive Industry, particularly electric vehicle manufacturing, EV battery software, connected mobility, fleet management and analytics, and more. Although we are currently focusing on the Automotive sector, Electra's technology can be deployed into the Aerospace, Robotics, Grid and other industries that are rapidly transitioning into clean energy.
We have completed our Seed Round of fundraising and are now building the organization to develop and deliver to our customers their overwhelming demand for our technology.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible for:
- Developing a global vision for Electra Vehicles’ marketing strategy
- Defining marketing strategy for European expansion and positioning
- Leveraging novel technologies such as Web3.0 and NFTs as part of marketing strategy
- Developing Electra Vehicles’ product position and messaging, and defining and executing go-to-market strategies that will enable new sales
- Identifying opportunities for streamlining marketing operations and leveraging automation
- Utilizing cutting edge design technology to define content and branding
- Implementing strategic partner co-branding strategies and communicating successful partner case-studies
- Working with our sales team to increase engagement with our current customers, drive product awareness, and create new sales opportunities
- Leading and coordinating our demand generation strategy for events, including conferences and trade shows
- Developing public relations and communications strategy for CEO and Senior Leadership.
- 15-20+ Years of Marketing experience at a B2B software company
- Experience in Marketing Cloud and In-Vehicle Solutions to the eMobility/Automotive industry required
- Demonstrated results in developing and executing product positioning of Software Solutions required
- Experience in AI/ML and Embedded software solutions very desirable
- Experience with marketing automation tools, including HubSpot
- Experience managing events, both virtually and in-person
- Ability to work and collaborate with a small, fast-paced team
- Love for the startup environment and building new things
- Flexible remote schedule
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Continued skill growth with company-wide training
Electra Vehicles, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Electra Vehicles complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All applicants will be considered, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.