Product Portfolio Lead
Join the Electra Vehicles team as we revolutionize Energy Storage!
We are a Boston-based B2B company developing the most unique and patented AI Software to optimize the performance of Battery Packs across a wide range of industries. Electra’s AI Adaptive Controls Technology and Analytics Platform work in tandem to improve Electric Vehicle battery pack performance, lifetime, and safety, across entire eFleets.
Our Focus is in the Automotive Industry, particularly electric vehicle manufacturing, EV battery software, connected mobility, fleet management and analytics, and more. Although we are currently focusing on the Automotive sector, Electra's technology can be deployed into the Aerospace, Robotics, Grid and other industries that are rapidly transitioning into clean energy.
You report to the CTO/CPO.
In ad interim, the role reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Define and articulate the product portfolio between different end-user segments identified in the go-to-market strategy
- Specify product requirements from an end-user perspective: Set features as well as quantified or qualified attributes
- Integrate product requirements with product architecture and engineering constraints
- Support and lead the field application team with product information and use product-related customer discussions to feed your product ideas
- Lead the product development with product maturation topics (major release planning, epics, technology orientations) to minimize product fragmentation
- Work closely with the business development team to test product ideas with prospects and capture their feedback
- Integrate the product release roadmap with the Go-to-Market strategy of the business development team
- Consolidate the product release roadmap with the Technology adoption roadmap of the R&D team
- Lead the annual product development NRE investment budget approval within the financial planning defined by the finance team and within the product revenue forecast defined by the business development team
- Proof-read and approve the product user documentation before product releases
- Provide input and collaboration to the marketing team on product marketing activities and materials.
- Contribute to marketing activities involving product presentations: trade shows, webinars, etc.
- You have deep experience in the automotive software industry and automotive electrification and are up to date with current embedded and cloud-relevant technologies.
- Fluent in English, able to produce and finalize complex documents in English
- Have the ability to earn the trust of senior stakeholders and influence business teams
- Excellent communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels and functions; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple functions.
- You have the ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and market trends,and are experienced in the execution of Go-to-market initiatives.
- You have experience with requirement capture techniques and tools (e.g., IBM DOORS, Siemens Polarion, Atlassian Suite, etc.)
- You have three or more years of managing Software Products including Embedded Systems and SaaS.
- You have two or more years of automotive software experience.
- You have either a computer science/electrical engineering degree with experience in product management roles or a business degree with experience in the automotive software industry.
- Flexible remote schedule
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Continued skill growth with company-wide training
Electra Vehicles, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Electra Vehicles complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All applicants will be considered, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.