Join the Electra Vehicles team as we revolutionize Energy Storage in the Electrification race!
We are a B2B Software company headquartered in the Boston (USA) area, developing the most unique and patented AI/ML Software to optimize the performance of Battery Packs across a wide range of industries. Initially, we are focusing on deploying our technology in the Automotive sector worldwide, commercial and passenger electric vehicles, with future growth opportunities from other sectors in Aerospace, Robotics, Grids and others.
We have just launched our European Headquarters in Turin, Italy in order to leverage the excellence in automotive technology available locally and to develop and grow our business throughout the European Community.
We are looking for a visionary and self-motivated General Manager to launch, build and manage our European operation. This position requires a hands-on, results-driven, and dynamic leader that will manage the European operation, reporting directly to the CEO while working closely with the management team in the US. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s experience and skill set.
- Provide visionary and strategic leadership to the subsidiary, building and maintaining a high-performance, high-energy culture consistent with Headquarters' plans and culture
- Manage the subsidiary’s performance to meet or exceed all its strategic and financial objectives as set by Headquarters
- Provide general management oversight of employees in the Italian office, including those who will functionally report to their respective department managers, while working closely with the Leadership Team to ensure consistency with the plans, policies, procedures and strategic imperatives of the company
- Recruit and hire subsidiary staff in accordance with company hiring plans
- Build and manage the Sales Organization and the Support staff required to grow the European business in accordance with the company plans
- Ensure the organization is in compliance with all EU policies and requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in managing a European Subsidiary for a US Company (ideally)
- 8+ years experience in managing engineering and sales teams and working with customer success in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Proven track record of successful execution against plans
- Proven track record working cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Strong skills to identify, report and solve issues as they arise
- MBA Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Must be eligible to work in Italy
- Startup experience preferred
- Software SAAS experience preferred
- Experience with M&A is a plus
- Must be fluent in English and Italian. Additional language skills are desirable